Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Bilie Eilish is in the Dog House


 Billie Eilish is in quarantine, and lucky for her she said she likes being alone. I myself like not hearing Billie Eilish but there isn't really too much else going on so here we are. And, by the way,  she's reached the age of majority so I'm not picking on some kid anymore. If you're old enough to join the Marines, you're old enough to be made fun of.  And if there was one famous person on earth that wasn't a rapper, or motorcycle builder Jesse James that owned pit bulls, I would have bet everything I had on Billie Eilish and guess what. She has two.
 '[It's a ] full-time job,' the homeschooled vegan joked. 'There's such a misconception about the [breed]. They're sweethearts, they cuddle.'
Fascinating. Okay I'm tired of this flash in the pan, let's move along shall we? I'm guessing she has two, maybe three years left, tops. So if I were her, unless her parents are the CEOs of a pharmaceutical company I'd start saving my money or get used to eating something besides plants. Veganism is the diet of rich people. But I believe Ramen Noodles are vegan. Good luck Willie