Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I Know Who Chris Meloni Is


I've written about Chris Meloni before and now I know who he is. Sure I recognize him. Sort of.  I never knew his name but then, I'm lucky I know my own name on any given day. Anyway, just thought I'd update you on my knowledge of who people are. And all of the sudden he's all over the place. Okay he's on The Daily Mail a lot lately, but I'm not so sure I'd brag about that, still, you know what they say, "Bad press is better than no press". Not that the press he's getting is bad but The Daily Mail is like an open sewer in India, filled with human feces and bubonic plague.  I also sort of wrote this to ask why does he have two fireplaces and zero pictures on the walls. Jesus go to Hobby Lobby or something and get some cheap frames or a couple of cool old movie posters. I mean it's okay with me you gotta live there, and I can't see it from my living room, I guess I was just curious.