Thursday, April 30, 2020

Nicole Scherzinger Blah Blah Blah

I've written about Nicole Scherzinger a lot, even though her last name is hard to pronounce, and she has zero real talent as far as I can tell, so I write about her mostly because she's supernaturally attractive. If I could have drawn the perfect woman was I was 17,  it would probably have been her. But I have to be honest, this constant need for attention from some of these people is starting to get exhausting. You don't see this kind of nonsense from "real" stars. Just the Kardashian level people. Maybe it's fun and cute for her, but I don't know, these C-Level people need to find something better to do.  Here's the caption for that Instagram post...
'Casual quarantine cleaning and cooking attire whilst listening to @TodrickHall’s new album. Have you seen the video for 'Mask, Gloves, Soap, Scrubs'??'.
What the fuck is that? Is that even English? She's not "quarantined", somebody took that picture. And probably 100 more on top of that. At least. I still look at The Daily Mail for a lot of stories because it's the biggest garbage dump there is, but it's always the same 12 people. And you haven't heard of most of them. Nicole Scherzinger is on that website once a day at least, and if you weren't reading this, would you even know who she was? Elsa Pataky? Vogues WilliamsEiza Gonzalez?  My guess would be, no, you most likely wouldn't know any of these people. And the C and D-List men are even worse. The men all look exactly the same and are probably about as smart as a bag of doorknobs. I'm the writer of these stories and I don't remember any of these people two seconds after I walk away from my PC.

I need to find new source material if this is going to continue.