Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Blake Griffin Won't Allow You to Pass

 I haven't written anything in a couple of days (this was actually written a couple days ago) because I've been avoiding most of the internet, especially celebrity pages because let's face it, most of the people that read celebrity pages are kind of dumb - oh uhhh I don't mean you - and so lately the sites are always filled with maudlin emo teenager-like "we care" stories about 9 year olds that had to spend their birthday alone, :(  and rage bait for clicks headlines about who dropped dead from "The Vid" as I've been calling it. But then I saw this Minotaur with abs and I thought, "How about a nice abs story for the two ladies that occasionally read this?" I guess his name is Blake Griffin, and his hobbies include, guarding mazes, and walking around with his shirt off. So if you're up for a really dumb looking guy with muscles, he's your man. Maybe you can both meet up and do shots or chug beer or maybe shoot hoops or something.