Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Nicole Kidman is Spooky

I wasn't going to write anything else today because I'm lazy, but I didn't want to leave those previous morons on the top of my page so I whipped up this thing about Nicole Kidman and how she thanked nurses for their fight against Covid-19. She said she is the daughter of a nurse, and by the looks of it, a Civil War nurse. So she understands, blah blah something something..

You do realize you're going to have to spend the next 20 years of your life thanking street sweepers and bus drivers right? But I got news for you. Those guys aren't working because they feel some heroic, overwhelming desire to get you to Walgreens during a zombie apocalypse. No, the pay for those jobs is generally shit, so they have no other choice but to work, and generally feel lucky they've been allowed to even continue at all so they can continue to buy food while internet people pretend they're saving the world from their couch. Trust me, at the moment I'm one of those guys that has to be out delivering packages to you people, and if I could, I would just stay home. You're not going to like it but I'll be brutally honest here when I say frankly, we don't care whether you live or die. Okay I can't speak for them that wasn't nice. I don't care whether you live or die. Better?