Sunday, April 12, 2020

Mariah Carey Does Stuff

Remember when I wrote about Mariah Carey a couple of days ago? Of course you do, who doesn't? Well since then she posted a picture of her and her boyfriend (name unknown) on Instagram the other day, so I assume that's a recent picture and she looks really, really good and not at all like a hunchback or whatever I called her the other day. Of course I have no idea how doctored this picture is, but judging by some of the other ones on her Instagram, I'd say it's doctored A LOT.

 She's 13 years older than him did you know that? I have plenty of posts right here where I've made it abundantly clear that I have zero problems with age gaps no matter who is older/younger, or even how big that gap is. So many in fact I'm not going to link them because I don't use tags and I'll never find them but they are certainly around here. It's long been my opinion that people over 30, and certainly people over 35 for sure, are basically the same mentally and the numbers on their driver's license are essentially meaningless.

 But you people seem to take at least some issue with it, at least publicly, so I mention it only in passing. And I'm mostly sure you take issue because it makes you feel somehow superior to others, and scores you points with other internet simpletons even though you most likely live in a one room hovel over a dilapidated YMCA somewhere and probably shouldn't knock anyone for who they're sleeping with and can only dream of nailing some hot bimbo that was 15 years younger than your disgusting fat ass but yeah I'm sure your argument is sound.