Friday, April 24, 2020

Danielle LLoyd Does Shots

Danielle Lloyd washed her car dressed like my white trash fantasy. There's always a lot of stories about her and they called her a WAG (?) but she's from the UK so I can only assume that's some reality show. Or I guess it could be some branch of the British military like the WACs was, here during WWII. The story said this was Birmingham but it looks so sunny and warm, I mean, maybe all the stories I've heard about British weather were a lie. But, if it's all the same to you, I'm not here to talk about British weather, I'm here to talk about hot, white trash girls, but now I've lost my place. Whatever, she'd probably just wind up drunk on Jack and Cokes and scratching your face because you looked down Brittany's shirt while you two were playing pool. But that's the risk you take with those hot white trash girls. Isn't that right Beth. I mean Danielle.