Thursday, April 2, 2020

Ellen Goes to Prom

Ellen DeGeneres (I have no idea if I spelled that right) shared a "throw back" picture of her going to prom. I guess because shes bored. I'm not sure what the date of this is, but assuming she was 17, and after doing some math, you know... numbers? I came up with 1975. Which is probably pretty accurate considering that guys purple tuxedo, and Foghat haircut. I have to be honest, and I know some people are going to think this is crazy but, I sort of dig Ellen's dress. It's a little matronly - she was 17 and it was 1975 -  but I think if you tailored it a little better, I bet you could wear that to work or out for an evening of fun today. I mentioned I'm a fashion expert didn't I? Well, I am. And if you'll just trust me all of this will go a lot easier for everyone and we can avoid a pointless bloodbath.