Thursday, April 9, 2020

PARIS HILTON TOP LESS

Paris Hilton did a "sexy photo shoot" for something called Rollacoaster, which, considering how they spell "roller" I assume is a magazine about hip hop. In the interview she also talks about how she started a whole new kind of celebrity (wretch) and how she's friends with Marilyn Manson. Marilyn Manson?? Haha whatever you say Paris. They called this topless, and I suppose that's fine and all, but if you're brand new to the internet I'm not sure you're aware that you can watch Paris Hilton actually having sex and in a different video, giving some dude a blow job. Which if I'm honest she looks pretty good at. Maybe she missed her true calling.  I'm not linking anything, mostly just because, but all you have to do is search "Paris Hilton Sex Tape" and it POPS up immediately. So listen, I know it's just my opinion but considering that, maybe we're all long past the !!!PARIS HILTON TOPLESS!!! photos.