Monday, April 6, 2020

James Krasinski Blows Up

Emily Blunt and James Krasinski called some kid on Zoom (?) about "Hamilton" (?). Are they in Hamilton? I don't have the slightest idea why they would do this otherwise, and from what I understand "Hamilton" is a musical, so I have absolutely zero interest in any of this. The last musical I watched was The Blues Brothers but I wouldn't really call that a musical. I can see why that gets lumped in with them but... c'mon a musical? Spare me. When's the last time a musical featured Sam and Dave.

 I would like to know why John Krasinski's face is blowing up like a balloon, although I'll never actually try to find out. Maybe he's sick or taking steroids. My friend Jim H. had to take steroids for something and he looked like a cartoon character that got hit on the head with a giant hammer. I don't get all the love for that Krasinski guy, maybe his giant face appeals to women, but Jim's didn't so I guess it'll be another in a long line of unsolvable celebrity mysteries.