Sunday, August 15, 2021

Allie Rae Quit Being a Nurse


 "Allie Rae" used to be an ICU nurse. They keep saying neonatal, like helping babies in the ICU somehow makes her more Mother Theresa like. They do that for you you know. They know you'll see "baby nurse" and fall all over yourselves. But that's neither here nor there, she was a nurse. Until her coworkers found her OnlyFans and ratted her out. Apparently she earns anywhere from $65-$75,000 a month doing this. Of course she is. You don't think they'd write this story about some whale that was earning $280 a month from sick perverts with some bizarre fat-fetish online do you? Of course not, not enough people would click on that...

In December 2020, after nearly nine years on the job, six nurses in her unit stumbled across some of her photos online and reported them to their boss.

“They informed my manager about that and I was called into the office about their social media policy,” shares Rae. “It got uncomfortable, where I felt people were concentrating more on my performance outside of the hospital versus my performance in the hospital.”

 “They (co-workers) subscribed and paid to my OnlyFans account to screenshot it and bring it to my manager,” recalls Rae. “It was like Mean Girls for adults.”
 

So am I to believe six women working together got catty and ratted out the most attractive woman among them in order to get her fired? Say it isn't so. I'm shocked to my core. I ran a business once with as many as five employees all working together. Five 20-somethig women. It was a living Hell on Earth. All the bullshit that goes on between women very nearly drove me to a nervous breakdown, and I'm not joking either. It's like constantly being waterboarded 24 hours a day. But I'm not getting into all of that right now maybe some other time.

 I'm only writing this to tell you how you too can earn $75,000 a month on OnlyFans. It's super easy. Ready? Here goes

Step 1. Look like that
Step 2. See step one

That's really all there is too it.

 

Well... what are you waiting for? Go get that money.