Thursday, August 12, 2021

Britney Spears is Free


 Britney Spears' father Jaime has stepped down as her conservator. His lawyer released a statement...

'There are, in fact, no actual grounds for suspending or removing M. Spears as the Conservator of the Estate ... and it is highly debatable whether a change in conservator at this time would be in Ms. Spears' best interests. 

'Nevertheless, even as Mr. Spears is the unremitting target of unjustified attacks, he does not believe that a public battle with his daughter over his continuing service as her conservator would be in her best interests.'

You all won. I bet you're popping champagne corks as we speak. Not good champagne though, whatever you bougie idiots think is good, like Manischewitz most likely. Or maybe some VS labeled cognac. Not even VSOP. Anyway, I predict she's in very deep trouble by the end of the year. Maybe not financially because it would be nearly impossible to blow $60 million dollars in six months but it wouldn't surprise me at all if she wound up dead. Is that mean? Maybe. But life is mean. And life doesn't care what idiots on Twitter think. Trust me, I hope I'm wrong. I'll tell you what, I'LL go keep an eye on her myself. She still has that sport coat right?