Thursday, August 26, 2021

Gavin Rossdale is Still Relevent


 I can't believe it's 2021 and I'm STILL writing about Gavin Rossdale. Bush was 30 years ago. THIRTY. Have you heard a single thing about this guy since then.  Be honest. Don't be an internet bullshitter. I'll answer the question for you. No. You haven't. Except who he's married too. There are few bands in existence that I hate more than Bush. I hated them then, and I hate them more now. Don't you people ever try anything new? I can hear you now

Here's my spotify list, it's all bands from the 90's

Whatever they're your ears. If you want to poison them that's fine with me just keep it down so I don't have to hear it. 

 Anyway, he has a new girlfriend who's name is also Gwen. Gwen Blahdablah. No one really knows and no one will care what her name is 364 days from now.  And she kind of looks like Gwen. I have to imagine there's some kind of psychological weirdness going on here. Good thing I don't care enough to look anything up to find out what it is or continue writing about it.