Friday, August 13, 2021

Eminems Kid Says They're Cool Now


 Eminem's kid came out as "non-binary", whatever the fuck that means. Can we stop with all of this now please. No one gives a fuck. This is the new "soap eating challenge". And you never have to actually prove anything. You can say you're non-binary but you never have to actually have sex with anyone that proves you are. See? It's just fashionable. It was kind of like this in the early 70s when David Bowie did it, and being "androgynous" was all the rage. So you're hardly original.  

No one gives a fuck about Eminem either and hasn't for many years.  Why do you care? Why does this person think we care? See this is nothing more than self-centered arrogance. These people think they're actually important enough that we care about their personal decisions. I can't even be bothered enough to find out this persons name and I still have the source story open on a different tab, all I'd have to do is click over, what makes them think I give a shit who they're fucking?  I like girls and even I don't run around telling people I want to have sex with their mom. Okay sometimes I do but I'm just a jerk.