Monday, August 16, 2021

She's a Bad Maya Jama


 Have I written about Maya Jama before? I don't think so. I think I'd remember a ridiculous name like "Maya Jama", if that's even her real name. She's some DJ blah blah blah... Radio One... something about Kendall Jenner... yadda yadda... They say she's 27 years old and I was going to dispute that like I usually do but there are a lot of pictures of her on fancy vacations, drinking what I'm sure is "top shelf" liquor and flying in private jets which is exactly the kind of attitude you'd expect from someone that was still in their 20s . I didn't see anything about Bentley's or Rolls Royce or limousines but you can bet your ass they're somewhere on her Instagram.  I'm tried of talking about these kind of idiots but she looks like that in a bikini and you know the rules here.