Sunday, August 8, 2021

Lila Moss is a Teenage Underwear Model


 Kate Moss' 18 year old daughter Lila Moss walked around in her underwear in Majorca, or Ibiza or some such other cosmopolitan European... place. Look they really do have cars there. Maybe that one belongs to the king and everyone else rides around on mules (not pictured). She's 18 so I can safely write about her underwear, although she looks younger than 18. 

And honestly that will do her a lot of good when she gets older, unlike her mom who looks like she's been smoking those big fat guy cigars and playing high stakes poker in a dirty pool hall for the last 25 years. And that picture is almost three years old. My new sources for celebrity news is totally failing me. Here I am talking about the not famous teenaged daughter of a woman that was mostly famous 30 years ago. I don't know man. I can only work with what I'm given.