Friday, August 20, 2021

Jennifer Hudson Rollin Down the River


 Remember Jennifer Hudson? Boy I sure do. I have vague memories of her like you might have of a cute girl on a Sunday morning after pounding tequila shots in a bar on a Friday night for six straight hours and then waking up in a park without your wallet. I think she won an Oscar. I don't remember for what, probably a movie.  Wow Covid lock down really fucked up everything. People worked their fingers to the bone and sucked every dick they could find to get famous and in 18 months it was all wiped out.  Anyway, this all had something to do with Aretha Franklin which explains why she's wearing a tent. I remember back in the early 90s every hair metal band that was desperate to legitimize their existence while "grunge" was executing them like dogs in a PETA rescue center all did a cover of "Chain of Fools" so every single shitty band in Chicago managed to pick the worst Aretha Franklin song all at once. Life is funny.