Tuesday, August 17, 2021

BRITNEY SPEARS TOPLESS



 Britney Spears says she didn't get a boob job and she's not pregnant. 

'No guys ... I didn't get a boob job in just a week ... nor am I pregnant ... I have boobs in these pics cause I devoured food!!!!' 

Pregnant? Is everyone looking at different pictures than I am? So let me get this straight. Britney Spears is walking around essentially naked, wearing red go-go boots and your first thought is "Hmmm I wonder if she got a boob job" WHO FUCKING CARES YOU IMBECILE. Jesus Christ I have no idea how most of you make it home alive at the end of the day. Seriously. 

She looks great in the picture on the right by the way. Once in a while they catch her looking pretty natural, and not so... vacant.  Who actually took these pictures? Don't you wonder that? That's never mentioned. Ever. Why is she constantly by herself? Just a reminder that we can fix that Brit. Hey it's just a suggestion.