Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Bella Hadid Models in Her Bedroom Alone


 I've resisted writing about Bella Hadid with all of my might because she's just another model. A model like a hundred models before her I've been seeing on TV, at the Oscars, and at MTV award shows for almost literally as long as I can remember, and I look at her and I say, "so what? Do you do anything alse? Don't any of you know any girls that look like that?  I do. Or did anyway. Frankly I don't get out much anymore, but I have to tell you, while I'm sure she's very nice, she's exceedingly average. Maybe some agency signed her as a sort of bait, so average girls will see her picture and say, Hey I can be a model too! and eventually after they sift through all of the wannabes and separate the wheat from the chaff, the next Cindy Crawford will float to the top. It sounds mean but that's how the real world works. Sorry you had to learn about it on a little read internet blog.