Monday, August 23, 2021

Lottie Moss is a Succubus


 I'm writing about Lottie Moss again even though I'm not 100% sure that's actually her. Why does she look so weird? She looks like the virginal girl in an 80's horror movie that was sexy but untouchable, only now she's been  taken over by a demon. Like it's the same person but now she's an evil slut that only wants to have sex with you so she can steal your soul. The audience can tell she's evil now, but the guy that's trying to bang her doesn't care. I have to say I think I'm on his side here. Here's how the male brain functions in this scenario...

Sure she's been possessed by a demon and if I fuck her she'll steal my soul, and drag me to Hell. But if I fuck her and get out of the house fast enough her plan will never work. 

Simple. I really don't know why you guys need me to explain this to you.