Monday, August 30, 2021

Vanessa Hudgens is All Action


 Vanessa Hudgens was in a bikini again. That's pretty much the whole story. I wasn't going to write this because it's stupid but she's cute, plus having a third post in one day "looks" better. It used to be a standard thing a decade or so ago to have three posts in a day, but now that you halfwits have an almost insatiable thirst for non-stop 24 hour content and creators deciding to give it to you have created a monster and a world where now Vanessa Hudgens in a bikini playing in the sprinkler is big news. 

Hey that's cool with me I like Vanessa Hudgens in a bikini. It's YOU I don't like.


UPDATE!! This was the third post but I pitched the second one because I didn't like it. If you think the inaccuracy makes me a liar, maybe call my mom and tell her all about it.