Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Natalie Portman Goes Green


 Natalie Portman dressed up like an old lesbian going to a Greenpeace meeting and walked her dog. She looks skinny. And not a good skinny, I hope she's okay. All of this excitement comes after she dropped out of some movie that was filming in Australia for "personal reasons" and hightailed it back to the US before the Australian government locked everyone in their homes because 400 people got sick out of a population of 26 million. I can't imagine why she didn't want to stay.

 I think what she did was wrong. Elsa Pataky lives there you know. Plus that Thor guy is always walking around with his shirt off, why would you want to miss all of that? That other guy lives there too, the American actor. The one with the abs. Michael or Chris something? I can't think of his name, Pete I think. You know, the guy? I think he was in the Baywatch movie with the wrestler? If you think of his name give me a call.