Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Alexandra Daddario Falls Like Dominoes

It took me a surprisingly long time to write this so you better fucking read it.

Alexandra Daddario is an actress that was in the Baywatch remake with - as the source story describes - Zac Efron, and not the current biggest movie star on the planet, Dwayne Johnson. Dwayne Johnson is so famous even *I* know who he is. Why did they say Zac Efron and not Dwayne Johnson? Is Zac Efron still even famous?  Whatever, that's their business, I'm more concerned with Alex right now. 

She's in Hawaii filming a mini-series of some kind and she went snorkeling. That was the big news. The original story went into shocking detail about what she was wearing (a black bikini), and what she was doing (snorkeling, and walking out of the water), so I wanted to make sure I mentioned that. I was also going to mention how she reminded me of Domino Vitali, played by French actress and model Claudine Auger, in one of the best James Bond movies, "Thunderball",  with title song by Tom Jones, but you people probably think Timothy Dalton was a good James Bond so I'm not going to even bother. I'd for sure rescue her if she somehow managed to get her fin trapped in some coral.

 !!!PRE-POSTING SEXY STORY UPDATE!!!

I was going to save the coveted "Jane Krakowski Award for Excellence in Dipshittery" for someone else, and then she went a took a selfie on the beach right next to the ocean all by herself wearing a mask. I was going to warn her to please be careful in the water because of all the shark attacks that happen in Hawaii,  but now I'm not so sure I care about this pandering idiot.