Thursday, December 3, 2020

Blake and Gwen Sitting in a Tree


 Blake Shelton popped the question and Gwen Stefani said "OMG YES!💖" and then Blake went out and spent more money on an engagement ring than most people in America have in the bank when they retire. $500,000. It's right there in the picture along with those fingernails I hate. For all we know the ring was leased for the photographs. Stuff like that happens all the time in The Land of Make Believe.

They're both in their 40s and 50s, do you really have to get married now? Aren't you supposed to be going to orgies or traveling the country in an RV and stopping at Waffle House at this point? I don't get it. I'd say they should just become swingers and have fun, but I think Gwen would have a lot more success at that hobby, so I can see why Blake would want to settle down if someone would have him. Good luck you wacky kids. I hope the lawyers drew up rock solid pre-nups.