Friday, December 11, 2020

Kris Jenner is a Disgusting Pig

 

Disgusting pig of a human, Kris Jenner, spent $400,000 to buy the first 2021 Rolls Royce Ghost. Imagine being proud of yourself for buying this overpriced ghetto cruiser, AND showing it off while at least half of the country is waiting in food lines and sitting in the dark because they had their utilities turned off after they lost their jobs and quite possibly their homes because you cowards got tricked into shutting everything down so you'd get the president you (thought) you wanted. Good job everyone. 

At least buy this tacky thing and then show your friends (if you have any, which I doubt) and then keep it to yourself for a while you awful piece of shit.

You know, I've been thinking, as bad as you might think these people are in real life, I bet they're actually even worse than that. I needed this story as a kind of bookmark so when the civil war starts, I'll know who to eat first. And trust me, when that time comes, your car won't help you.