Monday, December 21, 2020

Tom Girardi is a Ladies Man


That fat, disgusting, wrinkled up old lawyer named Tom Girardi, was banging a shockingly hot  federal judge named Tricia A. Bigelow (top two photos on the right), while he was married to some bimbo named Erika Jayne (bottom photo on the right) and this makes me fucking sick to my stomach, I can't imagine what they saw in him besides piles, and piles of money, so I don't want to hear any more of this bullshit about how women are somehow superior while they're out debasing themselves by having sex with Daddy Yoda up there so they can go buy expensive shoes. And if you're as hot as they are and you're fucking that gross old man in the Joker suit don't tell me it's because he's an outdoorsy type that enjoys hiking in the mountains and spends his free time  rescuing animals. It's for money. End of story.

Now I don't remember why I even decided to write about these horrible people. I'm sure it was because they did something gross..