Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Carmen Electra is Supernatural


Carmen Electra was asked how to stay youthful looking. I like Carmen Electra, she seems cool enough to me but I don't know where they found Carmen Electra to ask her all of this. I of course don't know her answer to this question, because I just read the headline then saved the pictures. I kind of like the one where she looks like she joined the cast for the 1979 season premier of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century . I bet her secret is pulling her pony tail until her skin looks tight. Or maybe she drinks the blood of young virginal boys. 

I'll never understand the subset of white women that are constantly dressed like it's Friday night at Caminos De Michoacan but it's a thing. I'd buy her a low rider if I could believe me.  Maybe she's the head vampire at the Titty Twister on the Mexico/US border or something like that, and that's her secret. If you ever find out be sure to let me know (please don't do that).