Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Demi Rose is Like a Scientist


 F-List super star Demi Rose put on some lingerie and had her picture taken while she was in Ibiza, Spain, although why she did this I'm not sure. She doesn't appear to be selling anything, and girls with big tits in lingerie are a dime a dozen on the internet these days

All I know about her is she briefly dated some rapper (Name unknown), who is probably long dead by now, and she has big tits. And as far as I can tell that's pretty much it. I don't think she's even made a sex tape. Although, let's face it,  it probably wouldn't hurt her "career" at all. Extra points if it's with another girl.

The only place I ever see her mentioned is on The Daily Mail which is kind of like a slag heap for wannabe famous people in the US/UK. Still, I suppose if you could get just 10% of the population in the UK to give you a dollar, it adds up to about $6.5 million dollars a year so I guess that makes her some kind of a big-titted genius. Good luck with that.