Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Kayleigh Morris is Somebody


 Kayleigh Morris went to Cyprus and walked on the beach, desperately trying to not get her hair and make up wet. The place she rented her bikini from also asked her to return it in "like new condition" so she had to be extra careful. She's one of those people I've heard about that bounces from reality show to reality show, which, believe it or not, people still apparently watch. You know, things like Big Brother and...whatever else, I have no idea. Reality shows are still a big thing in England because they have no real celebrity culture there so they just pick big boobed, whorey, barflies that would otherwise be passed out in the gutter at 4 am in high heels and a miniskirt to worship. Can you believe these are the same people that stood alone against Hitler?

 She's been on two or three of these reality show things. One called "Ex on the Beach" another one that was on MTV called, "The Challenge: Vendettas", and weirdly, a couple of other things. Don't you think that's weird? I think that's very weird, that reality television programs could be a kind of a career.  It's still shocking to me that someone would so desperately want to be famous that they decide "Reality Show Extra" is the career path they choose in life. I suppose if your only talent is "tits" then well okay. I mean not everyone can be a neurologist. Can you tell I'm really trying to pad this story? Hell I don't even know where Cyprus is. Probably Greece. Or maybe it's just a made up place. Um, what else, I like her boobs?  Maybe someone could give her boobs a reality show. They could call it "TITS A POPPIN'!" I'd watch it.