Monday, December 7, 2020

Kayti Edwards is Busy with Matthew Perry


 Matthew Perry has managed to get himself in the news a couple of times, hey look! Even I'm writing about him. This time it's telling the sordid tale of when he was a drug addict and how he'd use his girlfriend, Kayti Edwards, basically, as a drug mule

Kayti Edwards has claimed that Matthew Perry asked her to buy drugs for him while she was five months pregnant in 2011. He [would say], "No one's going to pull over a pregnant girl,"' Edwards claimed. Edwards said when she got the bag of items 'it was just like a smorgasbord' of pills, cocaine and sometimes heroin and crack She claimed while high on drugs he 'wandered into the neighbor’s pool naked' Edwards said that he once super-glued his hands to his legs in another incident.

Can you imagine being so whacked out on drugs you superglue your hands to yourself?  She also said she saw him take EIGHTY Vicodin in one day. When the fuck did he have time for food?  I don't think I've ever eaten 80 anything in one day. Try eating 80 onion rings or something, you'd probably puke. 

Honestly I haven't heard about Matthew Perry in like 15 years now all the sudden I know more about him than ever, and I wasn't all that interested 15 years ago.

By the way, Kayti's biography says she's 37 but I find that as hard to believe as supergluing your hands to yourself. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not saying that's bad, I'd love to go to a Social Distortion concert with her and maybe get some tattoos afterward as the Sun comes up, but she doesn't have to lie about her age.