Saturday, December 5, 2020

Chrishell Stause is Old

I know I said I wouldn't write about age gaps anymore but Chrishell Stause has a "younger" boyfriend...

'I had a little bit of a hang-up at first because I was worried because he's younger,' said the Selling Sunset blonde.

She's 39, and he's 31. Okay there's a difference but c'mon. They're both in their 30s, if they attended the same high school they would have both had the same teachers. They would have almost certainly had at least some over lapping friends. They would have gone to the same parties when they were in their 20s, and probably hung out in the same places and remembered the same presidents and the same cultural milestones. They're in the same age group for fuck's sake. There's at most an eight year difference. I'd hardly call that a "gap". If HE was 39 and SHE was 31 no one would think about it for even a second, I'm totally baffled by this. If she needed brain surgery there's a very real possibility her surgeon would be 31 years old. 

 If she was 51 and he was 31 okay I can see there being some cultural, generation-gap type differences but seriously... I don't know man, I'm not a psychiatrist,  I just write this shit.