Friday, December 18, 2020

Tom Cruise is Dating



 Tom Cruise has a new girlfriend. I guess she's his co-star in the tentatively titled, "Mission Impossible 7: We Wanted to See if You'd Pay to Watch the Same Movie Seven Times". I can't imagine what he sees in her. I can tell just by looking at her she's at least as loony as Tom is. She may be super cool as a friend, or maybe she's really good pool player who knows, but don't be fooled. Once again I'd like to point out that it's always in the eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul and it's true. Just study that picture up there. It isn't a 100% for sure guide, and it certainly isn't everyone, but it's a good baseline to work from. Look, you can rely on my years of experience, or you can wake up one day to 468 text messages that came overnight, and have all of your tires slashed, and windows broken, it's totally up to you.