Sunday, December 13, 2020

Jaime King and Sennett Devermont are Dumb. Somebodies.


Jaime King and Sennett Devermont were outside walking around wearing masks because they're a couple of dimwitted, numbskulls. I don't know who they are as I've never heard of either of them before 7:43am on Sunday the 13th of December 2020, but apparently the fact that they're walking to Target is a news story worth reporting. 
 
 Mostly it was about what they were wearing, which, quite frankly doesn't look all that remarkable to me. To be honest, it looks like they mugged a couple of guys on Skid Row but my clothes aren't any better so who am I to criticize.  No mention of why they felt the need to wear masks while they were walking around outside by themselves, it's probably because like I mentioned before, they're really stupid, but then, there's plenty of that going around these days.