Friday, December 4, 2020

Elliot Page is New on the Scene


 Ellen Page has come out as a man named Elliot. I guess. I must be older than I think because I have no idea how any of this works. 

"I feel lucky to be writing this. To be here. To have arrived at this place in my life," the actor, who was formerly known publicly as Ellen Page, wrote on Instagram. "I feel overwhelming gratitude for the incredible people who have supported me along this journey. I can't begin to express how remarkable it feels to finally love who I am enough to pursue my authentic self."Page said their pronouns are "he" and "they."

 They described him as the star of "Juno" but that was released almost 15 years ago so... Whatever. You can call yourself a hippopotamus for all I give a shit, I have no idea why I'm supposed to care. I'd honestly never even heard of this person before the other day - probably, like I said - because I'm old?

 I swear sometimes I feel like I just got off a troop ship after defeating the German army in WWII.