Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christine Quinn is Famous


 Christine Quinn posed for Playboy. She's on some Netflix show called "Selling Sunsets". The name of that show sounds super familiar and I'm nearly 100% certain I wrote about someone else from that show, but I have no idea who, so I can't link back to it. 

There are so many niche-famous people now,  it's all but impossible to keep track of them. All the women are blonde, all the men have chiseled features and all of them are every color of the rainbow

This one is from Netflix, that one has a You Tube channel, that person is a star on Instagram... and I never know any of their names. I don't think anyone does, and it goes on and on like that. We need to start reigning this in or in a couple years everyone but me will be famous. And trust me, I don't give a fuck about you.


!!!SEXY PRE-POSTING UPDATE!!! I found that story I was talking about if you care. You don't.